My husband gave me a blogging book for Christmas and a URL of my own with promises to be my web lackey, just a little bit of pressure! I have misgivings about making big changes to the simple little blog I have going here but was already feeling like the title of my blog should change. As my husband says I definitely have my creativity. The URL that he came up with is Sew, Paint, Create very nice but also already another blogspot blog. I can change the title of my blog to Quilts to Painting which is my instinct or choose a new title altogether. Will it affect my blog to change the title?? I figure the New Year would be the time to make this change but I am nervous about it. What do you think?
I do have a few New Years resolutions
- Do more creative things with my children, I have only scratched the surface with my two creative wonders!
- Put up a design wall, no more laying blocks on the floor and standing on chairs to take pictures!
- Organize Organize Organize, while my studio gets that attention on a regular bases our office and photos are a mess.
- Get more involved in Flickr, I feel like it's a piece of the puzzle I am missing.
- Design more of my own quilts!
- The Ladybug Quilt
- Fly Away Home Quilt
- Providence Montessori Auction Quilt
- Blowing Bubbles Quilt
- All Lined Up Quilt
- Intersection Quilt
- Ticker Tape Quilt
For my group of followers and visitors thank you for reading and I hope your New Year is full of Joy and Adventure!