Yay it's Sew Mama Sew Giveaway Day! Did you win anything last year? This year I am going for it and doing two giveaways one for those of you looking for a handmade item and one to start your sewing out right in 2012.
I'll try to make this short but sweet we have a lot of blogs to go through don't we! For anyone that's new to my blog I started blogging and quilting in 2009 and have been obsessed ever since. I live in Portland OR with my hubby, two kids, two dogs, and now chickens. They sneak their way into my blog occasionally. I also love our Portland Modern Quilt Guild and gluten free baking. Now for the reason you're here....
I love snack mats mug rugs what ever you like to call them! I will be giving away this little one I made along with a coffee cozy to match. I am so into the Tammis Keefe Tribute prints right now.
I'll also be giving away this layer cake of Sweet Pickins! That's 42 10" squares of loveliness for you!
- To enter just leave a comment telling me which you would like to win and what you'll be sewing in the New Year. If you would like to win either one tell me 1st and 2nd choice but if Sweet Pickins or my mug rug isn't your thing give someone else a chance my feelings wont be hurt.
- I love my readers so let me know in a separate comment if you are one for an extra entry.
- For you no reply bloggers please be sure to leave your email address (ie petra(@)gmail(.)com ) in your comment so I can contact you if you win.
- This is open to everyone out there I will ship to you!
- I will leave my giveaway open until 5PM pst on Dec.16th and announce the winners over coffee on the 17th!