- Working on the auction again this year call and email people for donations.
- Haircut and color (got to keep that gray away)
- Lunch with my Dad.
- Clean clean clean Portland Modern Quilt Guild board meeting at my house I am the new secretary.
- Volunteer to teach art for my son's class at school.
- One child to Do Jump one child to fencing.
- Volunteer to teach art for daughters class at school.
- Auction work and sewing, think about blog posts don't have time.
- One child to piano lesson.
- Clean clean clean host cooking party at my house.
- Stinky stinky dog to groomer.
- Big fun party to go to Saturday night.
- Stinky stinky dog number two to groomer.
- Stayed up too late Saturday not getting a lot done Sunday.
Throw in there feeding and managing the family, my husband is a big help in this department, trying to keep up with blogs and swaps I'm in, and taking care of chickens. I don't think it was a bad week I had some really fun things going on it just left me a little out of breath.
I did manage a little sewing and am almost half way though piecing Avery's quilt top it deserves it's own post but I just have to show you a little peek this is one section.
It's simple but I love how it's coming together.